We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires accuracy, commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a temporary vacancy (approx 6-12 weeks) for a Test Technician. We want to hear from people who are committed to ensure timely build and delivery of high quality product, assembled and tested to the required specifications.
- To provide excellent technical skills in the testing and fault diagnosis of electronic products.
- To champion the excellence of quality and to assure adherence to agreed standards.
- To assist with continuous improvement activities as required and under the guidance of the Test Supervisor/PTH Cell Manager.
To be successful you will:
- Be able to read and understand circuit diagrams
- Have a good understanding of Digital and Analogue circuitry
- Have excellent fault diagnostic skills
- Be able to use Test equipment including, but not exclusively Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Multi Meters, Signal Generators etc.
- Have excellent component recognition and soldering capability
Interested, please speak to HR or apply to email@example.com