Full time - 39.75 hours per week
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
As an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider, we build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex industrial machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Consistently delivering complex products on-time, in full doesn’t happen by luck. It’s not just a case of pushing a few buttons and hoping for the best. It requires a unique set of skills and a passion for process and control. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Senior Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our growing business.
- You will be responsible for the processing of purchase ledger invoices and maintenance of the purchase ledger for JJS Manufacturing Ltd in a timely and efficient manner.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you self motivated, able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work accordingly?
- GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English are essential as are Microsoft Office skills with a basic to intermediate level of Excel required
- A Level/NVQ qualifications preferred but not essential.
You will join our team based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.
Interested? To apply please e-mail email@example.com.