Full time – 39.75 hours per week
Day time flexible working to include core hours
Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to rework complex electronic assemblies? Perhaps you are involved in printed circuit board assembly and fancy a new challenge? How good are your solder joints compared to others?
In such a fast paced environment we need to be able to support our customers with product design changes and modifications. In an ideal world these changes would happen in a planned and controlled environment. But unfortunately we don’t live in an ideal world and nor do our customers. That’s why they rely on us to carry out quality rework so they can continue to deliver their product, on-time and in full. This is where you could help.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Rework Technician to join our growing team. We want to hear from people that have a passion for quality and can demonstrate impeccable attention to detail. And of course, you will need to be amazing at soldering.
- You will need prior experience in PCB production including Soldering P.T.H, SMT components down to 0402 sizes or smaller.
- You will have experience of reflow, removal, replacement and reworking of P.T.H components including DILs and D-type connectors and SMT components including SOTS, QFPs, QFNs etc…
- You will be familiar with using soldering irons, soldering tweezers, hot air stations, IR reflow stations, PTH de-soldering stations, use of fine tools and microscopes.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ soldering experience?
- Do you have good colour recognition and the ability to inspect using a range of magnification tools?
- Are you committed to quality?
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
If you think you have what it takes, simply e-mail email@example.com and we will be in touch.