Full Time – Day Shift (39.75 hours per week)
Electronics Manufacturing is an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Our IT systems are crucial to the slick manufacturing operation we run across the three sites, which is why we have a dedicated team in place to continually develop, monitor and manage them in order to keep us, and our customers moving forwards. Fancy joining us?
We currently have a full time vacancy for an IT Support Technician to join our growing team. We want to hear from people that are looking to develop their knowledge and experience under an apprenticeship training programme.
- You will be required to work alongside our customers and internal teams to create, implement, develop, train and support applications / processes, using the groups preferred software.
- You will undertake the development and management of key business support processes such as Servers, Networks, Personal Computers, Printers, Databases and Information Management Systems.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Do you have a relevant IT qualification at GCSE or A Level?
- You must be willing to attend a suitable IT related course such as an IT Infrastructure Technician to Level 3
- A good command of the English language both written and oral is essential
- Do you have excellent internal and external customer service skills?
- Are you proactive and self-motivated?
- Would you consider yourself flexible and adaptable with a patient and helpful demeanour?
You will join our team based in Lutterworth. Willingness to travel to other sites is required.
Interested? Please email email@example.com and we will be in touch.