Full Time – Day Shift (39.75 hours per week)
In such a fast paced environment we need to be able to support our customers by delivering their test strategy so that the units we produce for them work first time, right out of the box. This is where you could help.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Test Technician. We want to hear from people who are committed to ensure timely build and delivery of high quality product, assembled and tested to the required specifications.
- To provide excellent technical skills in the testing and fault diagnosis of electronic products.
- To champion the excellence of quality and to assure adherence to agreed standards.
- To assist with continuous improvement activities as required and under the guidance of the Test Supervisor/PTH Cell Manager.
To be successful you will:
- Be able to read and understand circuit diagrams
- Have a good understanding of Digital and Analogue circuitry
- Have excellent fault diagnostic skills
- Be able to use Test equipment including, but not exclusively Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Multi Meters, Signal Generators etc.
- Have excellent component recognition and soldering capability
You will join our team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire .
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.