Full Time – Day Shift (39.75 hours per week)
Are you looking for a role where you will take day to day responsibility of the Accounts Department and ensure timely and accurate production of Financial Information.
As an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider, we build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex industrial machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an Finance Manager to join our growing business.
Role responsibilities include:
- You will provide day to day management of the Accounts Department including direct supervision and development of staff
- Preparation of individual company and consolidated monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances from budget
- Cash-flow management and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Flash Reports
- HMRC reporting, EC Sales List, Intrastat, VAT Returns
- Liaising with Auditors
- Preparing year end accounts for audit
- Balance Sheets
- Assisting in Budget preparation
- Managing inter-company transactions
- Day to day credit control, including checking existing credit limits to ensure at an appropriate level. Investigate and put forward recommendations for review if required.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Are you a qualified Accountant with proven experience of dealing with accounts to trial balance and compiling management accounts
- Experienced in a commercial or industrial environment
- Have experience of working in a supervisory position.
You will join our team based in Kempston, Bedfordshire with flexibility to visit other group sites including Czech Republic.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.