Full Time – Day Shift (39.75 hours per week)
Electronics Manufacturing is an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Our IT systems are crucial to the slick manufacturing operation we run across the three sites.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an IT Support, Security & Compliance Manager (ITSSCM) to join our growing team to provide pro-active Service Management to the business and enhance users experience, to manage IT compliance and ensure the security of our IT systems from malign forces both internal and external.
The ITSSCM role is to ensure the secure and effective operation of our computer systems, servers and network connections in accordance with our internal processes, procedures and compliance requirements. In addition they will oversee and manage the IT support team to improve the quality and availability of our systems. Tasks also include conducting regular audits on our systems and hosting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates. They will also develop, implement, maintain and oversee enforcement of internal security policies and procedures to maintain the safe and efficient operation of our IT resources.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Relevant technical qualification required (Degree in Computing or Microsoft Server Certification)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Server/LAN/WAN Infrastructure technology and off the shelf packages e.g. Office including the installing of, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong service management, customer service and communication skills
- Expert in cyber security processes and procedures
- Excellent project management, organisational skills, coaching, mentoring and training skills
You will join our team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Interested? Please email email@example.com and we will be in touch.