Full Time – Day Shift (39.75 hours per week)
The HR Assistant will play a key role in supporting the HR and Learning & Development strategy. You will have responsibility for ensuring the Department has the necessary administrative support as well as the scope to support HR, training activities and project work.
Role responsibilities include:
- Supporting the complete recruitment process.
- To support with on-boarding of new employees including preparation of the induction programme.
- Overseeing the leaver process.
- Maintaining the electronic and manual employee files and archiving in accordance with the HR Retention Policy.
- Liaising with the Office Administrator to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations and processes are maintained.
- Updating and maintaining HR records on Tensor.
- Monitor sickness and absence records and providing monthly reports.
- Maintain head count data and provide HR statistics on a monthly basis.
- Monitor HR tracker reports produced by Tensor and action the information.
- Maintain monthly payroll checklist and supplying all information to payroll on a timely basis.
- Booking training, coordinating delegates and ensuring completion of pre and post course paperwork.
- Supporting the HR Manager with specific related projects when required
Are you the right person for the job?
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment, have a solid understanding of basic HR principles and be ambitious to develop your skills.
- You will understand the need for professionalism at all times and demonstrate utmost confidentiality.
- Critical to the success of the role you will be highly organised with the ability to multi task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- You will be confident at building relationships and communicating with a wide range of people both directly and in writing.
The position will be based in Lutterworth, with the flexibility to travel to our other UK site as required.
Interested in learning more or applying? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.