Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to manufacture complex electronic assemblies? Perhaps you are already involved in printed circuit board assembly and fancy a new challenge? Or maybe electronics manufacturing is new to you but you’re willing to learn a different set of skills?
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an Electronics Operator to join our growing team. We want to hear from people that are either willing to learn new skills or already have experience soldering electronic assemblies.
- You will undertake a range of assembly activities, using various equipment to solder and rework PCB’s to IPC standards, assisting other departments as required.
- You will ensure that new and existing products are manufactured with a right first time attitude, to the highest quality standards in a timely, efficient, cost effective manner, whilst supporting engineering to ensure that all details of assembly are clearly documented to assist future builds.
- To manufacture, modify, rework and inspect a range of PCBA’s to relevant IPC/customer
- Hand Soldering PCB’s and wired assemblies.
- Flow soldering.
- Preparation of materials prior to assembly.
- Verification of product integrity.
- Contributing to the resolution of customer complaints.
- Contributing to the effective operation of the work team.
- Support ‘front-end’ engineering and completion of New Product Introduction (NPI) using the standard processes and procedures.
- Aiding the design and implementation of all production related documents.
- To highlight material and manufacturing defects.
- Management of work area.
- Maintenance of product integrity.
- Assisting in continuous improvement activities.
- Assisting other departments as required.
- Coaching, developing and training other employees.
- Able to demonstrate qualifications and/or experience relevant to the role.
- Use of Documentation.
- Good communication skills with internal employees and customers.
- Clear and logical approach to problem solving.
- Accuracy (strong ‘right first time’ ethos).
- Handling / Packaging.
- Hand Soldering of PCB Components.
- Basic functional/Electrical Testing.
- Team Working.
- Basic PC Skills.
- Basic literacy.
- Basic numeracy.
- Colour recognition.
If you think you have what it takes, simply complete the on-line application form below and we will be in touch.