Full Time – 39.75 hours pw
Are you self motivated with impeccable attention to detail? Do you enjoy processing large amounts of data and working to defined internal processes? Perhaps you are already supporting a sales team and now looking for a new challenge? Or maybe you’re ready to learn a new set of skills within a leading electronics manufacturing company.
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires accuracy, commitment and dedication.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an Assistant Account Manager to join our growing team.
- You will support the Customer Service and Sales Team with all aspects of the sales process - from quotation to order loading, internal communication of order status, generating sales reports and final shipment of customer orders.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Are you computer literate with a high level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
- Can you demonstrate a good standard of literacy and numeracy?
- Are you self motivated and proactive?
- Are you committed to quality with a clear and logical approach to problem solving?
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Along with a pleasant, clean working environment you will receive a competitive salary, generous pension contributions, training and continuous development, 20-25 days’ holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Interested? Fill out the application form below and we will be in touch.