Are you looking for your first job? Perhaps you fancy a change in role, something completely different, a fresh start for 2018? How does gaining valuable new skills in electronics manufacturing sound? Would you like to learn more about what it takes to manufacturer complex electronic products? Perhaps you have ambitions of running your own production line, specialising in a technical area or managing a team sometime in the future?
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires accuracy, commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We are now looking for talented individuals to work in our surface mount department. We want to hear from people that are prepared to learn a whole host of new skills and help us take the business forward. No previous experience of electronics or manufacturing is necessary as we will provide all the tools and training you need! So, if you are serious about making a big impact in 2018 and would like to work with a forward thinking company this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will be required to undertake all operational activities within the SMT production team which includes operating the solder paste screen printing machine, component pick & place, reflow oven, automated optical inspection (AOI) equipment and assisting with inspection, rework, kit setting and AOI programming.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Are you willing to put 100% effort into learning a valuable new skill?
- Do you want to take control of your career?
- Have you got big ambitions for 2018?
- Do you have good colour recognition and the ability to inspect using a range of magnification tools?
- Are you committed to quality?
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a trainee position within our SMT department then please fill in the application form below and we will be in touch.